Northwest Fastener supplies many customers in the oil and gas sector as well as other industries with our experienced staff. Although most of our business encompasses the greater Houston and South Texas areas, we can ship to anywhere in the United States. For international inquiries, please contact us.
- In-House Custom Modified Fasteners
- Drilled Bolts, Slotted Nuts, Tommy Nuts, Wedge Lock Washers
- Best prices on the market for Custom Studs
- Large inventory on standard and hard-to-find fasteners
- Exceptional prices on commonly used fasteners
- Large inventory of All Thread Rods (regular & modified stock)
- Coating & Plating (Zinc, Cadmium, Galvanized, Xylan®, Sermaguard®, Nickel, Chrome, Phosphate & Oil, and more)
- Call for a quote on Cutting Tools
- Largest in-stock inventory of B7 Socket Head Cap Screws
- 316 Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts In-Stock
- Vendor Managed Inventory, Stock & Release, or Consignment Stock programs for qualified customers
Northwest Fastener can handle all of your fastener needs. Our extensive product line and friendly sales representatives are able to satisfy our customer’s demands. From the unique, hard-to-find items to everyday common items, we are here to assist you.
…is to become a leader in the wholesale/retail fastener industry. We do whatever it takes to keep our customers satisfied. We will be happy to assist you with our relationship pricing suited specifically to your company allowing you to become competitive in your market.
Our sales representatives offer our customers over 20 years of fastener industry experience each. We have the knowledge and we pass it along to our customers in the only way we know how; fast and friendly.
One of our specialties: Drilled Bolts
Drilled bolts along with safety wire are an excellent, easily inspectable securing method. We machine these in-house and keep many sizes in-stock in both Hex Head and Socket Head. We can also custom drill safety holes to your specifications in a variety of materials and finishes.
New Products: Pipe Fittings & Flanges
In an effort to better serve our customers in the oil and gas industry, we have (since 2010) started supplying a large selection of pipe fittings and flanges in both steel and stainless steel.
Coming Soon: Cutting Tools
We stock and distribute many types and sizes of cutting tools at competitive prices. We are currently working to include them on this site. In the meantime, you can give us a call or send us an email for a quote.